This is to give notice that the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) has been awarded funds associated with Hurricane Irma from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to support long term recovery efforts through the Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-MIT).
This notice is required by Section 2(a)(4) of Executive Order 11988 for Floodplain Management, and by Section 2(b) of Executive Order 11990 for the Protection of Wetlands and is implemented by HUD Regulations found at 24 CFR 55.20(b) for the HUD action that is within and/or affects a floodplain or wetland.
The City of Jacksonville intends to submit public infrastructure applications for the following projects, and will post project information on June 9, 2020, to inform the public about the following projects:
Learn more about the Department of Public Works FEMA Federal Grant Funding.
- PW Traffic Signals Generator Critical Facility Project
- Pre-Trail Detention Center Critical Facility Project
- PW Department of Health Critical Facility Project
- PW Police Memorial Critical Facility Project
- PW Pump Station Critical Facility Project
- Acree Road Bridge Replacement Project.
Name: Dinah Mason