Lost pets at ACPS
who are trying to find their way home
Tips for locating a lost pet:
- If your pet is microchipped, verify your contact information is up-to-date with the microchip company and inform them your pet is missing.
- Come into Animal Care and Protective Services as soon as possible to look for your pet.
- 2020 Forest Street, 32204: Tuesday-Friday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m and Saturday-Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Closed on Mondays).
- Browse through our lost animals above. Use the pictures of the pets as a reference for you to come in to the shelter and definitively confirm whether or not your pet is here at ACPS.
- Go to the Jacksonville Humane Society as soon as possible.
- 8464 Beach Blvd, 32216: Monday-Friday from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m - 5 p.m.
- Visit the Jacksonville Humane Society’s web site: http://www.jaxhumane.org/services-and-resources/lost-and-found.aspx.
- Email Jaxpets@coj.net with the information for your lost pet, so our Animal Code Enforcement Officers and Intake staff will be alerted.
- Post fliers in your neighborhood with a picture of your pet.
- Go door-to-door in your neighborhood to see if your neighbors have seen your pet.
- Put an ad in the pets and regular sections of Craig’s List; update often.
- Contact Lost and Found Pets of Northeast Florida on Facebook or e-mail pictures to email@example.com to have your lost pet displayed on social media and reach a large local population.