The Zoom Virtual Meeting will be held Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 2:00 PM and will be hosted virtually through the Zoom.US- computer application app. In an effort to encourage social distancing and in accordance with Gov. DeSantis’ Executive Order Number 20-69, “Local government bodies may utilize communications media technology, such as telephonic and video conferencing, as provided in section 120.54(5)(b)2., Florida Statutes.”
All interested parties are invited to attend.
WAYS FOR THE PUBLIC TO ACCESS THE MEETING:
Sign up for Zoom. Type - Zoom.US – with Chrome Internet Browser. Go to: JOIN A MEETING. Information regarding the Zoom meeting ID and meeting password is listed below:
Meeting ID: 931 4605 5528
Meeting Password: 669173
You can LISTEN to the meeting and VIEW the meeting this way.
It is important that you use the above remote way to access the meeting; the Mayor has imposed rules on social distancing because of the COVID-19 Virus. If you have any problems or questions about gaining access to the meeting, please call 904-630-1430 Leave your name number and brief message.
WAYS FOR THE PUBLIC TO MAKE COMMENTS AT THE MEETING:
- You can email your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For some meetings, you will be able to call in to make a comment on the phone.
- Many meetings, especially informational ones, may not have public comment.
WAYS FOR THE PUBLIC TO PARTICIPATE IN LEGALLY REQUIRED PUBLIC HEARINGS OR PUBLIC PARTICIPATION ZOOM MEETING
- Legal Name must appear on Zoom to be recognized by the Chair
- DO NOT state your residence or address as this is not required in this forum
INSTRUCTIONS: JOINING A MEETING BY DIAL-IN PHONE ONLY
You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID
– the Meeting ID: 931 4605 5528#
Host Code: 669173
- If the meeting has not already started and join before host is not enabled, you will be prompted to press # to wait if you are a participant
- You will be prompted to enter your Host Code once the meeting has started
For general meeting information, please contact Meredith Ortiz, Chief Administrative Officer, Civil Service Board at email@example.com or Aimee Pechacek, Executive Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADA and TDD ASSISTANCE
Pursuant to the American with Disabilities Act, accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please allow 1-2 business days’ notification to process; last minute requests will be accepted, but may not be possible to fulfill. Please contact Disabled Services Division at: V- 904-255-5466, TTY-904-255-5476, or email your request to KaraT@coj.net.